Can you issue my refund to a different card if my card is canceled, lost, expired, or stolen?

Modified on: Thu, 26 Nov, 2020 at 2:26 PM

We can only refund your money to your original payment method. If your card has expired / was lost or stolen and you received a replacement card, but the account still exists, this should not keep your refund from being deposited to the account. 

If the account itself was closed, please contact customer support.

Need to contact us? 

Please click here to submit an inquiry and receive a response by email. 

Or, you can live chat with us Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 20:00 (GMT) by clicking here and then clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.