The following video takes you through the order process:
1. Click on the item you like
2. If you have decided to buy it, click on the Buy button
3. You will then be able to choose your product specifications, in this case, size and framing options for the artwork.
You will then see a breakout of the price, with a discount applied in such cases.
4. Then you will need to create an account by entering your email address and by creating a password or you can login if you’ve used Fy! before.
5. The next step is to enter your card details or PayPal information.
6. Then add your name and shipping address.
7. You will then see a smiley! Your order has been made! Please check your email as you will receive a confirmation email (please also check the spam folder).
What if the product I want to buy is out of stock?
If a product you love is out of stock you can add this to your wishlist to keep an eye on when it is back in stock. Usually, items are restocked within 30 days. However, as we’re working with vendors and artists all over the world, we are currently unable to provide new stock updates.
Why is my order history empty?
In most cases, if your history is empty, your charges were most likely declined and the order was not actually placed or you have another account that you may have used. To make sure this is not the case, please review your credit card or PayPal statement and see if the payment was processed.
If payment was processed, please verify that you are logged into the correct email address where the order was placed from. If you have purchased or signed up on the app and the website, oftentimes customers accidentally log in through Facebook and the email addresses are not always the same. If you think you have duplicate accounts, get in touch and we can check for you as our system does not have the ability to merge them. If you are in the correct account, there was a charge, and your order history is empty, please reach out to our Support Team.
Why haven’t I received a confirmation email?
If after making an order, you haven’t received a confirmation email, we advise you to check your spam inbox. These emails can often end up in the spam folder.
If it cannot be found there, please make sure that the order has gone through on your credit card or Paypal statement as this can mean the payment has been rejected.
If everything seems to have gone well, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team and we will be happy to assist you further.
I would like to place a large order, how can I do this?
If you would like to place an order for more than 25 products and artworks please contact our Support Team with your requirements and they will manage your order process from there.
We also offer a B2B discount just fill out this form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Need to contact us?
Please click here to submit an inquiry and receive a response by email.
You can contact our team on the Help Center homepage, either by opening up the chat bubble or by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on Talk To The Team.